Serola Sacroiliac Support Belt
The new and improved Serola Sacroiliac Back Support Belt are used in thousands of NHS & private clinics countrywide, the SEROLA SACROILIAC BELT gives day-long comfort with specific support for most low back and sacro-iliac dysfunction, and excellent support for hypermobility, SPD and coxofemoral instability.
The Serola Belt comes complete with directions of use on how to wear and position the belt. It is not intended as a cure, but as a day-long helping hand in a treatment programme for most types of back pain. Designed as an effective and comfortable support for pre/post partum hypermobiltiy and symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD) it is equally helpful for acquired hypermobility/ instability whether occupational (e.g. dancers, gymnasts), post-traumatic, degenerative or compensatory.
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is ideal for most hip and low back pain, maternity, pelvis instability, sacroiliac syndrome and acute lower back pain and is regarded as one of the best belts on the market. It is recommended by Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Osteopaths. Available in 4 sizes, extremely easy to apply and can be worn over or under clothing for comfort and convenience.
The Serola sacroiliac Back Support Belt can be purchased from amazon.co.uk, physiosupplies.com & the sportsinjurystore.co.uk at approximately £36 + P&P
Why the Serola Sacroiliac Back Support Belt:
1. Takes the place of ligaments, allowing normal functioning of the muscles because they no longer have to contract to stabilize the joint; thus the muscles are stronger, have better circulation, and improve over time with continued use of the belt. Also, with reduced stress, the ligaments can heal better.
2. Designed to compress and stabilize the sacroiliac joint, taking pressure off that joint and allowing normal function to occur.
3. Nullifies the arthrokinetic reflex (muscle spasm reaction to movement), thereby significantly reducing muscle spasm in the back, abdomen, upper legs, and shoulders.
4. Recent research has found the sacroiliac joint to be the main cause of pain in the great majority of low back injuries.
5. The sacroiliac joint is as 20 times as susceptible to compression and 2 times as much to torsion as lumbar discs; these are the forces in bending, twisting, and lifting.
6. The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is small, comfortable, and allows freedom of movement with no restrictions. It feels good to wear.
7. Can be worn all day, with no bad effects.
8. The Serola Sacroiliac Belt increases strength throughout the body, especially in the trunk, upper legs, and arms.